I will cook and wash if you marry me, actor tells Dj Cuppy


Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has said he would not allow Florence ‘DJ Cuppy’ Otedola do any house chores if he ever gets the chance to marry her.

Maduagwu, who says he’s in love with the disc jockey, made known his desire in an instagram
 post on Tuesday.

The disc jockey is the daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola.e wrote: “Everywhere I go, people are always saying I should marry DJ Cuppy but anytime I tell them she has a boyfriend already, they will say we are destined to be together,  I am just so confused… but if she eventually agrees to marry me, she will never do any house chores, in fact, I will do her laundry.
“In fact, I will do the cooking, feed her, and even wash the dishes… Yes, because she has golden fingers, and she is the best Disc Jockey in the world…
“I know some people will call me “Mumu”, but I call it love at multiple sight.”
In December 2016, DJ Cuppy made public her relationship with Super Eagles striker Victor Anichebe, who plays for Beijing Enterprises in China.

In December 2016, while speaking on Rubbin Minds, a programme on Channels Television, DJ Cuppy said her rise to fame is not solely as a result of her father’s name.
“People don’t realise how I hard I work. Sometimes, doors are open but only skill, quality and talent can keep you in those doors. I won’t have come this far If I’m not good at what I do,” 

The disc jockey is the daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI BY A CORPS MEMBER

Pepe Reina: no plan to retire