Jjcskillz celebrate Funke Akindele @40

Jjcskillz celebrate Funke Akindele at 40 in style.

He took to his Instagram page by sharing the following photos:
“We went from friendship to relationship to love and family 💯It was like yesterday when I was just another face in the crowd to now being the lucky man you wake up to see every morning 😍I pray God will keep our love and hearts happy and our faces smiling throughout our earthly year. Amen Happy Birthday My queen #MRSFAB @funkejenifaakindele”
“I love you just the way you are🔥
hot & spicy creative and caring😍
happy birthday @funkejenifaakindele my mummy, my queen, my bestie, my love
Next year we shall have multiple reasons to celebrate by Gods grace #mrsfab”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI BY A CORPS MEMBER

Pepe Reina: no plan to retire