I was the better man – Floyd Mayweather

Mayweather revealed what the pair said after the fight: "We talked about that he's a tough competitor and I think we gave the fans what they wanted to see. I told him I owe them [the fans] for the Pacquiao fight, I must come straight ahead and give them a show and that's what I gave him.
"He's a lot better than I thought he was. He used different angles, he's a tough competitor, but I was the better man tonight."


Floyd Mayweather, the history man with 50th victory, lifts him one clear of the legendary Rocky Marciano's mark for retiring undefeated.

McGregor put the pressure on Mayweather in the first three rounds, taking the fight to the American. But as McGregor got tired in fourth round, Mayweather took control.

Money man  defeated McGregor in 10th-round, after unleashing a barrage that left McGregor helpless on the top and the referee stopped tie at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

However, Floyd Mayweather will bank over $300m for winning his last fight. While, McGregor will receive a life-changing $100m.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI BY A CORPS MEMBER

Pepe Reina: no plan to retire